Announcing the 2018 NCSN Testing Windows
- December 5, 2017
- School Nursing
- No responses
NBCSN has just released the annual NCSN testing schedule.
The NCSN exam will be held during the following three testing windows in 2018:
Winter/Spring Testing Window: March 1 to March 14
- Registration opens November 19, 2017, and closes January 29, 2018, at 11:59 PM Mountain
- Score Report to be sent within 8 weeks of March 14 (i.e., by May 9, 2018)
Summer Testing Window: July 12 to August 1
- Registration opens March 15, 2018, and closes June 12, 2018, at 11:59 PM Mountain
- Score Report to be sent within 8 weeks of August 1 (i.e., by September 26, 2018)
Fall Testing Window: November 1 to November 14
- Registration opens August 2, 2018, and closes October 1, 2018, at 11:59 PM Mountain
- Score Report to be sent within 8 weeks of November 14 (i.e., by January 9, 2019)
As noted above, the application cutoff date is 30 days prior to the start of the testing window.
Please visit NBCSN.org for more information about the NCSN examination or to get started on your application.
Check out our updated FAQ for common questions about the exam.