Martha Carrick Scholarship
Application deadline: April 1 of the current year
This $500.00 scholarship is available to a SWOSNA member in good standing who is pursuing a postgraduate degree in a program related to school nursing.
- Must be employed full time or part time as a school nurse for at least 3 years.
- Winner of the scholarship will be expected to give feedback to the SWOSNA membership by one of the following:
- Interview with a member of the Public Relations Committee.
- Submit a short article for the SWOSNA newsletter.
- Present at one of the SWOSNA General Membership meetings about the educational experience or a research project.
- Complete Martha Carrick Scholarship application below.
- The President will appoint a committee to review the submitted applications and make recommendation for approval.
Note: The winner of this scholarship will be expected to give feedback to the SWOSNA membership in some manner, such as, (1) an interview with a member of the PR Committee, (2) a short article for the SWOSNA newsletter, (3) a five minute presentation at a SWOSNA meeting about your educational experience or research project, etc.