National Certification for School Nurses (NCSN) Scholarship
SWOSNA would like to show their support and encourage school nurses taking the National Certification for School Nurses (NCSN) examination by offering a partial scholarship each year.
SWOSNA’s NSCN Scholarship Application Deadline: February 1st
- Application for scholarship award is due by the February 1st following the date you successfully pass the exam. This means that the exam would have been completed sometime in the calendar year prior to February 1st.
- Complete and submit the application on the SWOSNA website.
- The winner(s) will be announced at the spring meeting.
- A maximum of $500 in total scholarships may be awarded each year. The maximum award to any recipient is $125.00.
- If more than four (4) qualifying applications are received in any year, the $500 maximum distribution will be divided equally among the total qualifying applicants.
- Scholarship awards will be presented to the recipients at the SWOSNA spring meeting.
Requirements or conditions for the SWOSNA NCSN Scholarship award. The applicant must:
- Be a current member in good standing of SWOSNA.
- Have passed the NCSN exam during the exam year (January 1 to December 31).
- Upload a copy of the applicant’s NCSN certificate as part of the online application.
- Have attended at least one SWOSNA meeting during the exam year (January 1 to December 31).